Forum

What is Yahoo Temporary Error 15? and When it Occurs?

Yahoo mail temporary error 2 is a very annoying error which is faced by most of the Yahoo users on a regular basis. The Yahoo temporary error 2 generally appears as a pop up on your screen due to a corrupted registry or using of Yahoo mail account on multiple devices. As a result of this error you can’t open your mailbox and are also restricted from using your Yahoo mail for some time.

Also Read - https://www.completefoods.co/diy/recipes/what-is-yahoo-temporary-error-code-2

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

4 Replies

Brooke Ingle·

Yahoo temporary error and the occurrence of this is a main question asked here in this post blog. This is an annoying error faced by the Yahoo users and assignmentmasters reviews give it on the regular basic with the appearance on the multiple screens with the situated links.

jessicacoles·

Yahoo mail temporary error 15 appears as pop up it occurs due to the system file's incorrect configuration in your operating system. This error not only slows down your current email applications but also stops you from using your email.
See this

Jimmywick·

The Cause of error "Yahoo Temporary error 15" :
- Using a Web browser that's not supported by Yahoo Mail
- Accessing your Yahoo Mail account simultaneously from 2 different browsers.
- Accessing your Yahoo Mail on multiple devices simultaneously from more than one place

Fixing the error:
- Restart your Web browser.
- Clear your Web browser's cache.
- Make sure you’re using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS).
- Sign out of all devices and sign back in to Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone.
- If the problem persists we recommend using an email app like the Yahoo Mail mail app for iOS and Android or the native mail app on your smartphone or tablet device.

Regards,
Jimmy W

saundersmarshall·

What exactly do you know? I am a major video game fan. One of my favorite games is moto x3m. I've played it numerous times and have yet to become bored. If you don't believe us, click here to try it for yourself.