Forum

49ers vs. Raiders preseason 3 open up thread: Warner and Kittle toward generate their preseason debuts

The very last preseason recreation is ultimately in this article. The 49ers are at residence in direction of deal with the Las Vegas Raiders Kentavius Street Jersey, who are limited-passed. In accordance towards Taylor Wirth of Bay House NBC Sports activities, Las Vegas simply just includes in close proximity to 49 avid gamers volume for the recreation.Jalen Hurd is in just uniform:Jalen Hurd appears to be towards be taking part in, persons It's been in excess of 2 decades considering that we've recognized Hurd inside step.Together with Hurd, Raheem Mostert, Alex Mack, George Kittle, Elijah Mitchell, Fred Warner, and a several other people will deliver their preseason debut. Trent Williams will perform, much too.Managing backs educate Bobby Turner was honored with the PFWA Writers Dr. Z Award for everyday living results inside training. The award was provided towards him through 49ers chapter President Matt Maiocco and Vice President Matt Barrows.Jason Verrett, Emmanuel Moseley, Dontae Johnson, and K'Waun Williams are all sitting down out these days. That signifies it'll be one more hefty workload for newcomers Demmodore Lenoir and Ambry Thomas. Jimmie Ward was not within just all through pre-activity warmups, possibly. I'd including toward perspective Lenoir perform inside of the slot a tiny.Brandon Aiyuk, Nick Bosa https://www.sffanshop.com/Nathan_Gerry_Jersey-209, Dre Greenlaw, and Dee Ford are not suiting up, possibly. Once the Ravens misplaced JK Dobbins in direction of an ACL damage for the year upon Saturday, I wouldn't blame any educate who sat their starters.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show