Forum

Can you hide text messages from one person?

To hide a particular message, tap the iMessage icon next to its recipient. Then, you can also disable the alerts for a certain contact. To make it more difficult to spy on someone's private information, you can enable the iMessage notification for all contacts. If you want to hide messages from particular contacts, you can also disable the iMessage notification altogether. This will prevent any new messages from being shown on the lock screen.

See also - https://foxnewbrand.com/hide-text-messages-on-iphone/

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

3 Replies

play snake·

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site run 3 before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Orborne Jane·

Just letting go of the rod and waiting for the fish to bite is a feeling that many people love because the fish that bite the bait always make them curious. In the famous game tiny fishing you just need to let go of the rod and you will have a whole space that will enchant you. The feeling that every time you let go of the lever, there are new species of creatures that make players attractive

kenkhoi14 thiago·

We appreciate your post. I have read several articles on similar subjects! In contrast to other articles, yours left me with a distinct impression. I hope you will continue to share material of this caliber with the public. run 3